There are two distinct grades of AACB Membership, namely:
The Member grade: This grade of AACB membership is open to any accredited Certification Body, Conformity Assessment Body or Inspection Body operating in Management Systems, Personnel or Product Certification and their related fields. Members receive voting rights within AACB.
The Associate Member grade: This grade of AACB membership is open to industry groups, government agencies, accreditation bodies and regulatory bodies.
Criteria for application to the AACB
- Be a Certifier or an Inspection Body issuing certifications for Management Systems, Personnel or Products in the related fields; and
- Hold an appropriate Accreditation, issued by an Accrediting Body such as those recognised by the International Accreditation Forum or other industry accreditation scheme as deemed relevant by AACB; and
- Agree to be bound by the AACB Code of Conduct; and
- Pay first Annual Fee prior to being accepted as a Member.
Associate Member grade:
- Be an organisation that is either:
- actively engaged in the conformity assessment community, or
- has an interest in conformity assessment; and
- Agrees to be bound by the AACB Code of Conduct; and
- Pay the first Annual Fee prior to being accepted as an Associate Member.
Cost of Membership
Member grade: In the first year of membership, Members pay an initial annual fee of $1,200.00AUD, thereafter an annual fee of $900.00AUD applies.
Associate Member grade: A flat annual fee of $300.00AUD applies.
Have additional questions about membership? Use the form below to get in touch and we will respond to you ASAP.