AACB members nominate representatives for various technical and scheme committees. In order to be eligible for such a position, nominated representatives must agree to comply with the following rules:
- AACB Representatives on Committees should truly represent the views of the AACB and not any specific views of a particular CB.
- AACB Representatives should consult with the Chair (or in his/her absence, any other Office Holder) on any contentious issue or to be advised of AACB’s views on any matter.
- AACB Representatives should forward any minutes or summaries of meetings/decisions made to the Secretary.
- If unable to attend a meeting, AACB Representatives may only seek another member of AACB to attend in their place.
- On 30th June each year, AACB Representatives are to report to the Secretary with the number of meetings held and attended during the previous 12 months, and a brief summary of issues/major decisions made. If no meetings were held, advice of this is required.
- The term of representation is five years, providing reasonable attendance at meetings and feedback to the Secretary is observed.
- AACB Representatives are to advise the Secretary if they are no longer able to represent AACB on the respective Committee.
Follow the links below to view a list of Committee Representatives in each of the following categories: